License: GNU LGPL
Horde is a PHP-based Web application framework.
It offers applications such as the Horde IMP email client, a groupware package (calendar, notes, tasks, file manager), a wiki and a time and task tracking software.
The Horde framework contains the following applications and application groups.
Horde Email Platform
* IMP – a web-based email client.
o DIMP – a version of IMP utilizing AJAX-like technologies to allow a more dynamic user experience.
o MIMP – a stripped down version of IMP for use on devices with a small screen or limited HTML support such as mobile phones, PDAs and others.
* Ingo – an email filter rules manager.
* Sork – a collection of four other Horde modules (accounts, forwards, passwd, and vacation) which together perform various account management functions.
* Kronolith – a calendar application.
* Mnemo – a note manager.
* Nag – a multiuser task list manager.
* Turba – a Horde address book / contact manager.
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition extends the Horde Groupware by the Horde e-mail applications IMP and Ingo.
Horde Developer Tools
* Chora – a version control repository viewer supporting CVS and Subversion.
* Whups – the Web Horde User Problem Solver, a ticket-tracking system.